- A running toilet can waste more than 100,000 gallons of water per year.
- Conventional toilets use 3.5 to 5 gallons per flush.
- New, ultra-high-efficiency toilets can use as little as 0.8 gallons per flush.
- Since 2007, Denver Water has helped customers retrofit about 90,000 fixtures (toilets/urinals/flushometers), saving more than 1 billion gallons of water.
- Best of all, Denver Water wants to pay you $75 for each toilet you upgrade (3 max)!
If those stats don’t entice you to take advantage of our toilet rebate program, maybe this fun video will help. It features our friends from Mile High Youth Corps, people sitting on the toilets in public and our famous Running Toilet.